Sunday 14 March 2010

Brick on my head, im in Pain and the Six byway walk through Vintage heaven..


Sebben is keeping it real, vintage and above average with regards to what is considered sexy... How can one not dig it... I know that I do. Do you? ;-)

Today brought fourth scents of glory aka a ton om flowers, polka music, chicks dressed as 1950s hairdressers, a Johnny Depp wannabe, bohemians, anarchists, good coffee, vintage clothing, pins and needles, glasses, God, and over priced spandex. It was a day of challenging funm amongst a horde of people with attitude, bagels, soft-ice and good spirit.

Sebben went on one of his famous Sunday walks... though I think the Sunday walk remains only famous to himself. It was a glorious time that included all the aforementioned things above.

The adventure began at Shoreditch and the Columbia Road Flower Market, then it bore over to Brick Lane where I picked up some gifts and some sweet glasses. After looking into every vintage store on the lane, I found my self at Liverpool st. and later Angel, where I found God. Or should I say that she/he/it found me. We had a cup of Coffee together, resolved some disputes, shared the love and went our separate ways in peace and happiness. We are good friends now.

Today made me think and made me appreciate to a, seriously delicious extent. I came across this poster that abides to everything one should tend to stand for. See "Kill your TV" poster please =)

I was walking along Columbia Road and I came across this Puppy. "Thank you", I thought, it is exactly what I was thinking today, when I woke up, and what I have labeled as a must have mantra for one and all. Keep busy, and never be home, except at night, when you need to sleep. Stop sitting... in-front of your computer, unless working, and if there is SUN outside, GO OUT and spin in circles.... The fruits of life need to be enjoyed, no matter how mundane your actions might seem to your self or to others. Be individual and enjoy the outside. Get Time Out and make sure that it gives you no Time out...

The vintage and peoples old crap is lovely.. Weird how much used, I was willing to purchase today, and make new.. Thank the lord for willpower to say no to one self. Though I must admit... A few random purchases were made that were totally necessary.

Today was a fun one, as I saw a lot of awesome stuff. The puppets were wicked and the idea of finally considering a homestead purchase was decided upon. I need to decorate with this: ---->
Im keeping it short today and I need to iron my shirt. It is grad time tomorrow and I need to bring out the Goldfinger suit.. It needs to be mint.. Yes kids, daddy has a replica of the suit Sean Connery wore in Goldfinger.. It be my favourite..

Good night to ME! Sebben needs, while getting shut eye, to set his sight on that thing...

No comments: