Friday 12 September 2008

Sebben & Sebben is hitting the Books


Today was the inductions at Cass Business School for my program MSc in Management. It needs to be said that it is going to be a rigorous adventure. Dedication is the key word and it can not be mistaken for sloth. "NO SOUP FOR ME!" To find that thing at Cass I need to get my read on and study hard. I learned today that the MSc in Management has been accredited the status of an MBA degree so that means i just need to work even harder. The school has a reputation to uphold and I need to help them to uphold it.

It is going to be a good ride. That I am sure of...

How can we make our education a good ride Mr. Sebben? I hear you asking.

Let me educate you in how you can make it a good ride. It is quite simple.

First of all get a hold of your shit. Know where, what and when. A good agenda that you can follow will always lead to your ultimate success.

Get to know smart people and surround your self with them. The key to success is cooperation. You can only do so much by your self. Helping and getting help will always be a benefit.

Read and do your work. Work and preparation before a class does not get done by it self. So read you moron. You only go to school once in your life so you might as well do it properly.

More to come... nature calls...

No comments: